Registration is now closed.
On site registration will be available at the conference venue at the below late registration rates + €100. Please visit the registration desk in the O'Brien Centre for Science to register from 08:00 on Thursday 20th June, or contact us here
EURA/UAA Conference Fee, euro
Conference Fees Late Registration
EURA/UAA members from Central & Eastern Europe*
Non-EURA/UAA members Central and Eastern Europe
EURA/UAA members Latin America, Africa and India
Non EURA/UAA members Latin America, Africa and India
In addition to access to full conference participation including lunches and coffee/tea breaks, access to conference app, download of conference papers from the website etc., the conference fee covers a conference dinner and field trips on Saturday afternoon.
- Early Bird Registration closes Friday 1st March, 2019
- Presenters must register by Friday 1st March, 2019 in order to have abstract included in session planning.
There are no funds or grants available for travelling or to attend the conference.
Please note that “EURA/UAA members from Central and Eastern Europe” as well as “Non EURA/UAA members from Central and Eastern Europe” are defined as countries that joined the EU in 2004 or later as well as European countries that are not EU members (with the exception of Norway, Sweden, Switzerland and Iceland).
Cancellations must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If cancelled on or before 2nd March, 2019 – €75.00 cancellation charge
- If cancelled from 3rd March, 2019 to 11th April, 2019 inclusive - 50% cancellation charge
- If cancelled from 12th April, 2019 to 20th May, 2019 inclusive - 70% cancellation charge
- If cancelled from 21st May, 2019 onwards – 100% cancellation charge